Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. The Health Growth Solutions organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technologies, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Solution Manager – Health Growth Solutions
The new Growth Solutions organization is looking for Solution Managers to lead the development of a new initiatives from concept to minimal viable product (MVP).
The Solution Manager drives market research and business case development for innovative new solutions across the Health Group. This position is responsible for understanding clients' business practices, market position, and deployment of technology in healthcare environments.
- Support strategic product development and future roadmap of Leidos product/services, supporting our organizations competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Manage customer and partner relationships.
- Understand customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer.
- Expand our offerings to the customer by identifying potential areas of value for our products/services and articulating potential return on investment in a way that resonates with customer.
- Serve as the liaison between pilot customers and Leidos product development teams, creating alignment between customer goals and the delivery of Leidos solutions
- Actively provide deal support to our business development team throughout the sales cycle to drive early customer adoption
- Drive product adoption by working with pilot customers to establish delivery model, including identifying and removing barriers for successful adoption.
- Provide training on products and services developing the customer skills that will align our technology to targeted achievements
- Supports product marketing, sales enablement and initial go-to-market customer support which includes branding, demonstrations, requirements gathering and scope development.
- The position requires excellent communication and writing skills.
- Prepare briefings for senior leadership.
- Participate RFI responses and proposal responses
- Generate white papers
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of business development, finance, marketing and strategy
- Proven successes in market research and analysis
- Experience in healthcare industry to include provider, payer and healthcare technology
- Experience developing business cases
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional team environment
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Requires functional knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.