Leidos is looking for a Site Acquisition Specialist in the Seattle, WA area. Successful candidates can look forward to a fast paced, diverse work environment & flexible work hours/work arrangements as well as managers who will encourage career development and growth. This position will be a hybrid, requiring some onsite and some remote. Job entails performing all aspects of the site acquisition process on behalf of Telecommunications providers.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Engineering offers its knowledge and expertise over a wide area of cutting-edge energy technologies and independent oversight, combined with proven business acumen. Building our work for publicly and privately-owned utilities, wireless carriers, financial institutions and local governments, we are able to provide our clients with business insight into all sectors of the infrastructure industry.
In this career, your job duties involve researching candidates for land leases, reading surveys and construction drawings, and negotiating lease permits. The site acquisition specialist is responsible for performing all aspects of the site acquisition process from site identification through qualification and NTP.
- Prepare Site Candidate Information Package (SCIP), Scheduling and at times attending site field visits
- Negotiate on behalf of the carriers the lease, lease amendment, license, right-of-way and/or easement agreements with property owners
- Complete leasing package and other documentation required by the carrier
- Research and obtain information regarding applicable planning, zoning, and regulations affecting the site
- Documenting all planning, communication and activity related to site acquisition
- Preparing and completing all zoning permitting and zoning applications as required
- Obtaining supporting documentation including site description, justifications, plans and sketches, maps, and photo simulations
- Creating and presenting to neighborhood meetings and public hearings as required
- Performing tasks in a timely manner and reporting progress to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four (4) + years wireless industry experience
- Four (4) + years of site acquisition experience
- Strong background negotiating leases on behalf of the cellular carriers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are vital for reviewing proposals and construction documents
- Must be able to understand legal document such as surveys, land purchase contracts, ground leases, easements, tile policies, CAD drawings, mortgages and deeds.
- Two (2)+ years zoning experience, experience interpreting real estate and zoning laws
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.