Leidos is seeking a Talent Sourcing Recruiter to support the Intelligence Division. This candidate will cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage their technical and industry knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting strategies which promote methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external candidates on requisitions, programs, and hiring events. The candidate should be knowledgeable in Talemetry and Workday. Individual needs to be organized, responsible, with a high level of attention to detail. This is an amazing opportunity to broaden your experience, build a career in talent acquisition, and work with Leidos’ top recruiting organization.
The Talent Sourcing Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Work with Recruiters in defining and maintaining hiring needs, understand requirements of a role and its challenge, and how it fits into the organization.
- Develop, influence, generate and execute volume and pivotal sourcing for passive and active candidates. Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement via suitable channels.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills utilizing Boolean searches, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Experience in identifying and screening candidates.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers.
- Familiar with Workday, Telemetry, Job Boards, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Help with data integrity and reporting from ATS in support of recruiting efforts.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, TA staff and candidates.
- Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of sourcing or recruiting experience. Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Experience with standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities.
- Demonstrated success in developing milestones and communicating project plan to leadership.
- Experienced in building, cultivating, and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of providing project level support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
- Experience with Workday ATS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.