The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Intelligence Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the East Asia Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the Office of the Cyber Executive (OCX) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Conduct research and analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
- Produces reports, assists in the coordination during incidents, and coordinates with working groups.
- Searches for raw reporting and finished production, writing analytic summaries, development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- 5 Years work experience related to the analytic requirements, with a minimum of 1 year Cyber or All-Source Analyst experience within an IC agency.
- Ability to provide concise, articulate, polished writing of analytic documents, summaries, issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful completion of an analytic course of study (i.e, Analysis 101 or IC Agency training program).
- Analytical experience in cyber intelligence/cyber security issues.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.