Leidos is seeking a Full Stack Geospatial Developer to work on a team, located in Aurora Colorado OR Tucson, A. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance with the possibility of duties performed at non-Leidos facilities. The Web Developer will also coordinate with the lead development group in Tucson, Arizona to define tasks and schedules. Since program leadership is remotely located, the ability to self-start and work independently is essential.
The successful candidate will support the development of web applications written using Vue.js/REACT, Python and Postgres. This position will also require front/back end GEOSpatial development using additional technologies like OpenLayers and OSM. In addition to supporting feature requests and bug fixes this position will require the successful candidate to support AWS configuration, deployment and security hardening.
- Requires BS in Engineering or Computer Science. 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Demonstrated AWS web development, deployment and security best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with developing websites using Django, Vue.js, React.
- Demonstrated experience implementing web accessibility standards/best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment using technologies like GIT and Jira.
- Experience developing front end GEO-spatial web solutions (e.g. OSM)
- Demonstrated familiarity with application programming languages (e.g., Python, SQL)
- Demonstrated experience planning and presenting user interface designs
- Familiarity with Docker
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and offering suggestions for concept development, metrics and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
- AI / ML Python Familiarity using Keras and Tensorflow
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.