The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for East Asia (EA) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Support decision making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts sponsored by the NIMC FO and NI Ms.
- Specialized experience in one or more China economics, technology, environmental issues.
- Ability to provide concise, articulate, polished writing of analytic documents, summaries, issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Minimum of 12 Years work experience related to the analytic requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years equivalent, related work experience. Other degrees can be subsituted for experience.
- Minimum of 3 year working with or in the IC.
- Proficiency in collaboration and coalition building.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in mission management.
Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.