Integrated Missions Operation (IMO) within the Civil Group at Leidos is seeking a Sr Capture Manager to support NASA Operations and Maintenance Business
The Sr Capture Manager is a key member of the senior leadership team for IMO. Position is based on the east coast (preferably in the D.C. area) and will require business travel as needed for a geographically dispersed organization.
This position reports to the IMO Business Vice President and is an Operations Level Strategic position accountable for the execution and growth of current key/strategic account areas in our Civil Group..
The Sr Capture Manager is responsible for managing multiple pursuits to ensure excellence in delivery of full life cycle capture activities that includes development of solutions through our Corporate Capture Management Process. This should lead to teaming and price to win strategies for compelling and winning proposals.
- This individual will be responsible for helping to grow IMO’s portfolio in NASA to meet strategic objectives.
- This position advises the IMO Business Development Vice President on call plans for key customers and programs and provides additional leadership and expertise in other new business matters including: strategic planning, competitive intelligence and market analysis.
- Effective management and leadership of capture teams
- Ability to determine customer requirements and evaluation priorities
- Ability to assess competitive landscape and determine optimal teaming partners
- Establish win strategies, value propositions and compelling features to translate to capture and proposal team
- Opportunity management including Pursue/No Pursue and Bib/No Bid decisions
- Effectively communicate strategies and Win Probabilities to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 15+ years of related experience.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of designing and executing successful large captures and achieving profitable revenue growth in federal government contracting work.
- Must have reputation for being able to build high performance teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have ten or more years of related recent experience with a track record of closing deals in federal market.
- A demonstrated sustained ability and reputation of winning large federal contracts. Portfolio of submittals and awards should include experience in all types of government contracts (firm-fixed price, T&M, cost-plus, etc.) and full array of capture strategies (major re-competes, incumbent capture, sole source, etc.).
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders and business executives within the Corporation, Civil Group, and IMO and with customers, industry and subcontractors.
- Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams will be a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.