Leidos is seeking an experienced HRIS Integration Lead who will be responsible for the designing and building interfaces, using various technologies, between a new HR management system and legacy systems at Veterans Affairs. The Integration Lead develops a strategy and partners with delivery teams to design, develop and maintain efficient and high-quality integrations connecting data, applications and third parties that support business processes and customer needs. The Integration Lead also monitors and analyzes existing integrations to improve their performance and efficiency.
This position requires the ability to obtain a National Agency Clearance and Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
- Provide support for project management activities are required by the Program Manager.
- Coordinate with the data management team to develop the Data Accessibility Plan.
- Lead a team of Integration Architects and Interfaces/APIs Developers to:
- Gather and analyze business and customer requirements to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes through integration.
- Lead system interoperability, system integration planning and execution, and system interface development activities.
- Lead the design and implementation of integration flows and enhancements, including APIs and/or file-based integrations.
- Partner with development and design teams to support and provide oversight in designing and developing integration solutions and prototypes, using Agile methodologies.
- Prepare and manage technical documentation and self-service resources on integrations.
- Proactively monitor integration performance and troubleshoot, resolve, and report integration issues to impacted teams and stakeholders.
- Use user and stakeholder feedback to guide the development of new products and integration enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of the Implementation Plan and Deployment Plan.
- Participate in planning and executing the system implementation in the VA Enterprise Cloud (VAEC).
- Participate in integration vendor and tool selection to meet business needs and support development team workflows.
- Participate in the VA’s authorization and approval process (ATO, ATC, MOU, & etc.) for solutions and services.
- Provide support for the maintenance of system interfaces.
- 5+ years experience in systems interoperability and integration engineering, working with highly scalable systems
- Strong knowledge of integration design and development processes (e.g. development, testing, debugging)
- Demonstrable experience in data integration and workflow scripting
- Proficiency with data modeling, manipulation, and distribution between applications
- Strong proficiency in relevant coding languages (e.g. .NET, Java, Python, SQL)
- Experience with system integration technologies (e.g. RESTful APIs, OAUTH 2.0, event brokers, data virtualization)
- Experience with GOV Cloud Deployments
- Experience with tools such as Jira, and Confluence
- Experience with Application Life Cycle Management
- Familiar with DODAF Framework
- Ability to convert business requirements to business processes and technical designs
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-based setting and alone
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and frameworks
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or other relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years total experience including five years senior level experience in Systems Integration
Substitutions to Education
- 8 years’ relevant experience + Master’s degree may be substituted for education
- 15 years’ relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Prior experience leading system integration efforts at Veterans Affairs
- Prior experience leading Integrations with Workday implementations
5-10% of the time
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00