Work with cross functional teams to meet supply chain objectives such as inventory control and inventory commitments. Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies. Learn the business company KPIs and how their results relate to KPIs that impact the business and utilize this data to develop KPIs, metrics and 3PL reports to enhance productivity.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks relating to supply chain, within the business
- Maintain, test, and improve business and systems operations
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Build reports to identify opportunities to reduce/consolidate Forward Stocking Location (FSL) and Strategic Stocking Location (SSL), while improving the parts delivery to our customers.
- Measure transportation spans between depots and FSL/SSL to ensure reduction of lost/misplaced parts.
- Measure and help drive efficiency of field defective returns to depot, as well as flow to vendors for rework/repair.
- Identify and develop KPI dashboards to highlight baseline to current progress across service supply chain activities to include Logistics, Buy/Planning, Reverse Logistics, Customer Response, etc.
- Maintain an avenue to gather customer issues reported and track through to resolution, with action owners and timelines.
- Engage with other teams/organizations (3PL, tech support, trade, procurement and/or sourcing) as necessary, to ensure service supply chain is holistically driving improvements and productivity.
- Create inventory reconciliation mechanism between 3PL System and Cost Point.
- Schedule and lead meetings, to drive KPI/metric improvements.
Specific Qualifications and Requirements
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, or equivalent data certification
- Ability to learn and adapt to various ERP and/or planning systems
- Energetic, people-oriented person that can foster cooperation and results
- Self-motivated, pro-activate and attention to details
- Great time management skills, work well with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt and complete unexpected requirements
- SQL and/or PowerBI experience
- Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Proficiency
- APICS certification desired, specifically CLTD
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.