Leidos has a contingent opportunity for a Training Integrator to work remotely/telework. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with an outstanding engineering and instructional team supporting training and fielding needs for software deployed in the cloud for US Air Force bases across the world. Position requires US citizenship and a current DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Gain and maintain tactical and technical proficiency in the Leidos software, requiring self-initiative to propel through the training program. As software is constantly under development, stay abreast of new features and understand the “What’s New” aspects to incorporate into training as required. Once proficient in an area of instruction, mentor other staff members as they upgrade in that area.
- Prepare and deliver operator level training virtually and/or within a classroom environment at USAF bases (CONUS and OCONUS), continuing coordination with the base-level POCs to schedule events, convey administrative/logistic requirements.
- Coordinate with military base points of contact (POC) to understand how they will employ the delivered software and how to tailor the training to best meet their needs.
- Maintain existing training library or create new materials when required (e.g., record videos, create/maintain instructor guides, coordinate required edits/peer-reviews, upload materials to milSuite)
- Coordinate with base POCs to perform initial set up (data build) of data required for new software installations. This data includes importing or creating instantiation and organizational data, user accounts and permissions, operational checklists, and base unique features.
- Continue coordination and assistance with base POCs after initial fielding as a Field Service Representative (FSR). FSRs will provide a single point of contact to answer questions, suggest best practices and operational solutions, perform initial troubleshooting, observe base system usage, convey training opportunities and inform on new/changing features.
- Capture user feedback and relay to the software development team to continually improve the feature set of the tool. Monitor milSuite for user feedback submitted through the training portal.
- Employ appropriate training sites (via DISA milCloud or other cloud deployments) to illustrate topics or respond to questions posed by users in the field.
- Work closely with developers, other endpoint engineers and training team in an agile environment.
- Lead team in assigned process(s) (e.g. New Features training, server maintenance, train-the-trainer or Scrum process).
- Gain and maintain tactical and technical proficiency in the Leidos software to participate in the NIPR and SIPR Help Desk schedule. Support deployed software system with Help Desk activities, reviewing Help Desk tickets submitted by the field, perform initial troubleshooting and providing operational translation of described issues as required. Travel to sites maybe required.
- Train developers in the front-end/operator use of the software, enabling them to better respond to Help Desk tickets from the field.
- Work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate’s degree plus 2 years additional experience in lieu of Bachelor’s; and minimum 6 years of training experience in a military environment
- Strong understanding of Air Force base operations with an emphasis on Command Post (CP), Crisis Action Teams (CAT), Base Defense Operations Centers (BDOC), Emergency Operations Centers (EOC) and/or airfield operations (sortie generation, fuels/munitions, civil engineering)
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organization/problem-solving skills
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Experience with the Leidos software application C2IMERA, its predecessors or similar
- Experience in training of end users in both SW application installation and daily operations
- Experience managing projects within the Atlassian suite of tools (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket).
- Familiarity with the agile software development process.
- Proximity to sites providing access to SIPR
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.