Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Senior Program Scheduler to support our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
*** REMOTE ROLE / Compensation: $150/K
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices and requirement to learn Earned Value Management scheduling processes. This includes developing proposals, Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline schedules, integrated Master Plans and Work breakdown structures. Daily activities will include being embedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked; actively supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews; interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, status and provide inputs in support of the EVMS business rhythm. Candidate must be able to communicate the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience. Candidate must have experience running DCMA 14-point schedule assessment. Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DOD Integrated Baseline Reviews. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively to senior managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline as well as 12-15 years of experience or 20 years of relevant experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree.
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract Requirement.
- Must have at least 5+ years general experience as a Scheduler on large, complex DOD EVMS programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Must possess an expert level understanding of NDIA PASEG and GAO scheduling theory and EVMS best practices
- Develop resource loaded and level project schedules using the performance work statement (PWS), technical proposal, WBS, and oral directions from senior project managers and technical leads.
- Ensure internal and external dependencies are documented and tracked for risk management
- Collaborating with project control and finance analysts to produce revenue forecasts
- Experience with running schedule health checks using SSI project analyzer software
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience with DOD EVMS baseline change control processes and IPMR reporting
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Experience with Schedule Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Working knowledge of Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Must be capable of working proficiently within a team and collaborate with senior managers and conduct and present briefing materials to senior managers and Government stakeholders
- Must have experience resolving CDRL/deliverable questions from Government stakeholders and SETA representative.
- Earned Value Management Systems
- Experience using Microsoft Project Server
- Experience developing Excel and Project VBA and SQL scripts to automate tasks
- Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance EIA – 748,
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Knowledge of Deltek Cobra EVM software, MicroFrame Program Management (MPM), Acumen Fuse, RiskyProject, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), SSI Tools
- Experience with Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) processes
- Experience with supporting Control Account Managers in an Earned Value Management Systems environment
- Experience with generating Integrated Program Management Reports (DID) DI-MGMT-81861 (IPMR) Formats 1-7.
- Experience with Deltek wInsight analytics software
- Certification in AACE International’s Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) or PMI’s Project Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI – SP)
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.