Looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact as an Infrastructure O&M Program Manager?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance Program Manager position located at the United States Government Accountability Office (U. S. GAO) in Washington, DC with opportunities to work remotely.
Our new Infrastructure O&M Program Manager will lead a team of Service Desk, Infrastructure Operations, and Engineering staff toward providing full stack IT infrastructure support services using onsite and remote Enterprise IT Operations Center (EITOC) staff. The Program Manager is responsible for delivery of all components of the contract, including the Project Work Statement, Deliverables, and Invoice Approval.
• Manage Applications Lead, Service Desk Lead, Operations Lead, among others to achieve efficient operations performance and meet agreed-upon project milestones
• Manage team to compliance with established SLAs and ITIL processes. Identify problem areas and work with team, management, and customers to resolve and improve.
• Ensure all components of the Project Work Statement are in progress
• Ensure all deliverables are of high-quality and submitted in compliance with the contract
• Understand program financial reports, provide input to forecasts, work to achieve financial P&L targets, and correctly review and invoices within 24 hours of receipt
• Develop on-call and escalation practices specific to program needs
• Comply with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 project management protocols including managing document libraries with appropriate project schedules, deliverables, status reports, and project documentation
• Integrate with EITOC Service Manager and Service Level Manager to understand Service Desk performance reports across common areas such as Response, Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
• Support integration of 1901 Group onsite and EITOC teams. Develop practices to seamlessly integrate operations across all involved resources.
• Actively seek to quantitatively evaluate team performance and develop process, checklists, charts, reports, job aids, and other materials to improve in targeted areas. Provide guidance and leadership during incidents and problems.
• Work with the Federal customer and Federal stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and increase customer satisfaction
• Work with the 1901 Group business teams to ensure corporate and contract compliance, identify opportunities for business growth and be accountable for program financial stability.
• Work with the pricing team to prepare budgetary estimates and ROMs for proposed work
• Travel to Washington, DC, Reston, VA, or Blacksburg, VA as required to achieve the above goals
• Candidates must obtain the required GAO clearance prior to start
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business or a related field (equivalent education and experience can be accepted in lieu of degree) and 8 years of total work experience.
• 5 years of leadership experience in any of the following environments Service Desk Lead, Network Engineer Team Lead, ServiceNow Development lead, Application Support Program Lead, and Project Manager.
• Demonstrated experience leading and supervising teams of various job categories and skills in a converged network of similar size and scope as GAO (2,000-5,000 users).
• Demonstrated experience with LAN/WAN architecture integration.
• Demonstrated experience with investigating and successfully implementing and integrating of new technologies into a converged network.
• Demonstrated Experience managing personnel in the following areas: storage technologies, enterprise security, network management, desktop and server operating systems, directory services, unified communications, wireless technologies, application distribution technologies, and internet services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• US Citizenship required
• Ability to obtain Public Trust level of clearance
• ITIL v4 Foundations Certification
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
• Master’s Degree
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.