Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an opening for a Project Accountant l. The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing and creating government contracts in Costpoint. The candidate will build relationships with our business partners and customers, while maintaining the integrity of our accounting system.
It is our vision to deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. Leidos has a great corporate culture that values integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment. We offer flexibility, competitive pay, full-time benefits, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
This position offers remote work flexibility.
Primary Responsibilities—Maintenance Team
- Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects based on contract modifications or requests from project control, accounts receivable and revenue. This role will assume responsibility for remediation of own errors in compliance with Corporate Desktop Procedures and Matrices.
- Set up labor categories, billing rates and applicable ceilings in Costpoint.
- Confirm all information is aligned amongst the accounting systems to safeguard against internal and external audit findings.
- Setup and/or provide indirect project structure maintenance (Overhead, B&P, IR&D, G&A, Service Center, Management Allocations, etc.) for existing projects
- Run and route Initialization Report in workflow tool system as required by corporate policy.
- The team member will be expected to have a concrete understanding of contract interpretation and articulate requirements as they pertain to ACB fields and Costpoint.
- The team member should be able to identify errors in both the ACB and in the Costpoint system.
- Ability to lead training on and provide quality review of Projects in both the ACB and in Costpoint.
- The team member will lead special projects.
- High School diploma with minimum 3 -5 years of experience in applicable Project Control, Accounts Receivables, Contracts, or Project Accounting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Costpoint experience is preferred
Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.