The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking an Organization Design-Assessment Analyst to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD (ICC-B). An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Serves as the expert organizational designer leveraging the org assessment and gap analysis to create the organizational design
• Identifies and evaluates government workforce strengths, weaknesses, and performance drivers
• Determines current DEIA state across the IC and individual Agencies
• Coordinates with the DEIA Lead and Strategic HC Support Lead to assess the organization using the DEIA Maturity Framework and implement the DEIA initiatives
• Conducts working groups sessions to obtain IC organization input
• Conducts assessments via surveys
• Designs solutions
• Provides courses of action and recommendations to leadership
• Interfaces with government stakeholders within HC, HRM, EEO, DEI, 18 IC Agencies CHCOs, other task order PMs, DEIA Lead, Advocacy Lead
- Requires BA/BS with 12 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- Requires active TS/SCI with Poly level clearance
- Expert level experience with government workforce planning, organizational design, organizational assessment, and gap analysis
across the IC and individual Agencies
- Proven success facilitating working groups sessions and survey assessments
- Extensive experience with DEIA related Processes and Activities to include Organizational development & assessment, evaluation, and Gap analysis
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Highly proficient with DEIA tools including MS Office
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.