Leidos is looking for an Information Assurance Analyst to support a large multiple hosting environments across multiple centers. This role provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems.
- Designs, evaluates, develops and implements security requirements as part of an Agile team.
- Assists the ISSOs with preparing documentation for RMF (Risk Management Framework).
- Responsible for analyzing and developing test procedures and contingency plans as part of the assessment and authorization (A&A) process.
- Leads complex risk and vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies.
- Develops, tests, and integrates/automates security tools.
- Assess system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration.
- Conducts and evaluates security program audits and develops solutions to minimize identified risks.
- Aids in computer incident investigations and evaluations.
- Leads team of Cyber Analysts.
- Serves as primary POC for the customer and Leidos management.
- Ensures staff follows proper protocol.
- Documents and enforces SOPs.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- MS degree and 15+ years of experience or BS 17+ years of prior relevant, additional experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in information assurance and cyber security engineering
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- Proven excellent interpersonal skills, to include building and maintaining interdepartmental relationships
- Capability of briefing senior management on user account statuses
- Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished.
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
Travel: May require occasional travel throughout the continental U.S.
* As a condition of employment, this position requires the candidate pass both a customer required medical and psychological screening
- CISSP and/or ISSEP Certification-Highly Desired
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Products
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.