The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Video Conference Support Specialist in Bethesda, MD.
- Support the 350+ yearly Video Assisted Meetings via the Zoom Platform
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting for the 4000+ remote participants.
- Create and manage all virtual rooms and video links for all VAMs and their participants.
- Communicate out to external community about upcoming changes, troubleshooting and pertinent updates.
- Research, evaluate, test and make recommendations for emerging teleconferencing technologies to the customer.
- Update and test videoconferencing audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing bridges, video conferencing codecs, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, streaming technologies.
- Experience with the configuration and operation of VTC Codecs (e.g. Tandberg, Polycom)
- Ability to troubleshoot multimedia room integrated appliances to include, A/V device configuration, projectors, microphones, PTX video camera, digital whiteboards/annotation devices, integrated audio conferencing digital sound processors, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of room control systems such as AMX, Crestron and Extron
- Knowledge and experience with the following technologies: Digital Signal Processing (Frame Sync/Converters/Color Correction/TBC e.g. Leitch DPS-575, Harris X-50, AJA FS2 ), Black Burst Gen Box, multi-channel A/V monitoring (Miranda), A/V routing-switching (Extron, AMX), standalone video recorders ( hard drive/SSD, Blu-Ray), A/V networking, A/V distribution amplifiers, Fiber MUX/DeMUX, SD/HD video environments, SD NTSC 608 (Line 21) and HD 708 Closed Captioning.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting PC, MAC and Linux common desktop problems
- The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma and 4 years or AA with 2 years in support/engineering in a conference room/multimedia environment.
- A+ or Security plus certification required
- Experience with NIH highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.