The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Cryptologic Cyber Planner Level 4 on the FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts that was recently awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to use your subject matter expertise and knowledge to support this very important mission.
As a Cryptologic Cyber Planner, you will enjoy cutting-edge work collaborating with customers, developers, and analysts to monitor and troubleshoot operational cyber processing paths. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- You will apply in-depth/subject matter expertise and knowledge of the joint planning process to develop detailed cryptologic Functional Support Plans, and Concept of Operations that support the Cyber Operations requirements defined by the customer.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelors Degree and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience. Degree in Cyber Security, Information Assurance or related field is preferred. Technical Masters Degrees may count as 2 years of experience and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- In lieu of Bachelors Degree 16 years of directly related experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- You will really impress us by having relevant experience directly related to an Intelligence Community mission (e.g., collection, cyber and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD, and include strategic and/or operational level planning (e.g., joint operations). External engagement/collaboration experience (e.g., participation in cross-Agency working groups, JDA, field assignments, and external customer support) is preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.