The Leidos Civil NISC IV team is looking for a Scrum Master to support a tech refresh of a critical application for the FAA. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work with a completely virtual workspace environment. This role performs project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize user stories for implementation by team members. This role provides Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation and analysis in order to track overall efficiency of software delivery across team. This role facilitates horizontal communication across team members to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed. Serves in a position of leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Perform project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize user stories for implementation by team members.
- Provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation and analysis in order to track overall efficiency of software delivery across team.
- Facilitate horizontal communication across team members to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed.
- Negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Serve in a position of leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- May mentor and/or supervise others.
- Possess experience as an Agile Scrum Master supporting enterprise level development and Scrum certifications.
- Possesses expert knowledge in project management, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation, analysis of alternatives including cost and risk, long term supportability, scalability and recognizing value added additions to a project.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Possess experience in evaluating alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems that includes performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical coordination, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Possess ability and technical knowledge for decision making, which may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Possesses the ability to negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Possess experience serving in a position of leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Possess ability and experience to mentor, supervise, and manage team members.
- This candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Public Trust Security Requirement
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.