Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst to join the Intel Group of Leidos in the Chantilly office. The selected individual will be a key member of the team and will be able to provide inputs into many program financial processes and get involved with special projects.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
- Monthly invoicing, funding deliverables and subcontract monitoring
- Establishment of initial EAC (Estimate at Complete) and updates
- Support monthly closing of financial key measurements (Revenue, Operating Income, etc…)
- Reconciliation of time entered for employees across two time entry systems
- Supporting customer meetings
- Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
- Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
- Pricing of ECPs on current contracts
- Evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of program finance related experience.
- Advanced level Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot table, macros, etc).
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with government contracting industry.
- MUST be a US Citizen and have ability and willingness to obtain a secret clearance.
- Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
- Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
- OAC/data query tool experience
- TS/SCI clearance preferred but not required
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.