Leidos CIO Services Enterprise Infrastructure team is looking for an Endpoint Engineering Manager to lead the development and execution of our corporate endpoint management strategy and lead a group of senior level system administrators responsible for the endpoint management environment. We are looking for a strong multitasker who can lead the team through technical challenges, various projects, and lead the development and execution of our corporate endpoint management strategy.
Major initiatives you will lead in this role:
- Completing the transition to Windows 10 and Mac as a Service by reducing the time between major OS upgrades
- Execution and enablement of the Leidos Microsoft 365 roadmap
- Ensuring CMMC Level 4 or higher compliance among all major endpoint platforms
- Continued improvements and Service execution on Endpoint Platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Ubuntu and Red Hat Linux
- Modernization of our VDI environment by retiring on-premise VDI and fully transitioning to the cloud based Remote Desktop as a Service (RDaaS) solution
- Partner with Architecture and Engineering Team and Chief Engineer on Roadmaps and other strategic objectives
- Overall Engineering and Tier 3 leadership for Enterprise Endpoint Platforms: Windows, Mac, Mobility, and Linux
- Engineering and Execution leadership for Cloud based technologies and services including: Microsoft 365, Citrix Remote Desktop as a Service
- Lead continued development, strategy, and roadmap creation/execution against above services
- Closely partner with traditional service desk and site support, Corporate Information Security, CTO, and other organizations to deliver fully integrated and vetted solutions
- Ensure service execution against Leidos Standard Engineering Practice (SEP) and Project Lifecycle (PLC) methods
- Enable user experience improvements such as improved on-boarding, system performance, and automation of self-help solutions
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant IT experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience should include managing, leading, and/or engineering endpoint platforms and services at scale
- Experience in working with OEMs and Suppliers to deliver complex services
- Experience managing or leading highly technical teams
- Experience managing or leading based service delivery solutions Proven success in delivering highly secure and functional solutions at Enterprise scale in the Endpoint and/or Mobility spaces
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Technical experience with Mobile and Desktop Operating Systems, such as: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Ubuntu or Red Hat Linux
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) or Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solutions
- Understanding of endpoint security principles including such as FDCC, NIST, DISA STIG, CMMC
- Project or Program management experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.