Leidos is seeking a dynamic Deputy Task Order Manager (DTOM) to join the PM Tactical Network Global Agile Integrated Transport (GAIT) NSC.
The candidate will perform a mixture of technical and managerial requirements, with the goal of providing outstanding service to PM Tactical Network located at Aberdeen Proving Ground MD.
The Deputy TOM reports directly to the Task Order Manager and assists in managing and scheduling of employees and various programs/projects. The selected candidate will assist with administering task order requirements and ensuring proper completion of Contract Deliverable work.
Specific Duties for this position include:
- Establishing task budgets, performing invoice analysis and evaluating subcontractor invoices.
- In addition, the Deputy TOM will participate in establishing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the successful completion of work that is within budget and schedule constraints, provide guidance to subordinates and ensure that such policies and procedures are implemented effectively. Guidance and oversight will also include subcontractors.
- Requires frequent interface with PM TN customer personnel, other contractor personnel, and sub-contractors.
The Deputy TOM is responsible for employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and personnel development. They will prepare task order proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and Estimates at Complete (EAC) of the various task orders. This position requires strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of the customer mission, the customer organization and customer relations, and the ability to adapt to changing customer needs and requirements.
The successful candidate will be a proven, versatile, and results-driven leader that motivates multi- disciplined technical teams in a highly autonomous fashion with limited oversight.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
We offer meaningful and engaging, collaborative culture, and support your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work life balance. Are you ready to grow with us?
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite in APG, MD.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 or more years of relevant management experience or Master's Degree and 3 or more years of relevant experience. Additional years of directly related experience may offset the degree requirements.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams OR projects.
- Advanced level expertise with data analysis and reporting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
- Must provide well-written, organized documentation, consistent with acceptable standards of writing.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be able to conduct research, evaluations, studies, and present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements.
- Must be able to lead monthly program team meetings, and participate in national and regional telcons.
- Knowledge of the PM Tactical Network products is desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.