Leidos is hiring for Documentation Specialist III to support the Federal Aviation Administration’s CARES Registry.
The Documentation Specialist III can perform the basic duties of their job family but will primarily include a number of roles and responsibilities as required by your work area (Indexers, Document Preppers, Mail Distributers, Quality Control, Cashier, backfile, Air worthiness, Subject matter experts, Foreign Verification, Airmen Knowledge, Correspondence):
- Organize documents received appropriately for next steps and/or ensure proper distribution to other work/task areas.
- Operate registry equipment and computer systems to satisfy tasking.
- Perform quality control over assigned work/task area products.
- Complete requests for tasking from internal and external sources either directly or indirectly (referral to responsible party) as required by your work/task area requirements.
- Prepare and maintain reports and database updates as required.
- Monitor digital and physical locations for requests, documents and digital data for processing.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are adhered to as required by your work/task area requirements.
- Flex to different work/task areas as needed to support surge work.
- High school diploma and two or more years of experience.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Working knowledge of incoming documents received by their branch and appropriate processing/routing for them.
Pay Range:Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.