The Mission Solutions Operation (MSO) within the Intelligence Group of Leidos is searching for a Business Development/Capture Analyst.
This person will be working with a team responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities with Intelligence Community customers.
- This role assists Sr Capture Managers with the development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results within this group.
- Support capture planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- The Business Development/Capture Analyst works directly with Sr. Capture Managers and program managers to refine our win strategy with technical solutions development, effective teaming, staffing, and pricing strategies.
- This individual works with a capture team to advance opportunities through the pipeline and develop winning proposals.
- Tasks associated with this role may include teaming analysis and scope definition, competitive intelligence & assessments, development of marketing and market survey materials, capture planning, writing of white papers and request for information responses, win theme workshops, and proposal development.
- The performance is focused on hands-on support and development of key capture and proposal artifacts from start to finish.
- The BD/Capture Analyst position is a developmental position for personnel with a desire to build their BD and Capture skills and gain the experience necessary to accelerate their progress to Senior Capture Manager and Business Development Director positions in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, gain consensus, accept correction and development recommendations, and deliver on expectations
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy, enthusiasm, and competitive edge
- Flexibility and able to change assignments based on need
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Existing TS/SCI Security Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.