Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense operation is seeking an Equipment Control Officer for our growing NORAD and USNORTHCOM, N2NOMS team. All of your work will be performed in our Colorado Springs, CO office.
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Equipment Control Officer (ECO) will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. As the Equipment Control Officer (ECO), you will be responsible for accurate accountability of all Information Technology (IT) assets assigned NORAD and USNORTHCOM. You will provide services in support of asset requisition, receipt, issue, redistribution, and turn-in; maintaining adjustment reports, reconciliations, serial number tracking and unique item tracking Additionally, you will maintain property records in addition to managing inventories and will use the appropriate Accountable Property System of Record (APSR) for transactions, accountability, and reporting. This position will report directly to the Equipment Control Officer Lead
What will you do in this role?
• Engage with NORAD/USNORTHCOM Government customers, internal customers, team members, management, and with the service desk to fulfill service requests using a ticketing system.
• Ensure accountable property records are established and managed in Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) for all government purchased or obtained with an established acquisition cost, assets obtained via a capital lease, assets classified as sensitive, assets categorized as Government Furnished Property (GFP) or otherwise defined in DODI 500.64.
• Ensure IT asset accountability is established by formal receipt and acceptance in DPAS
• Process the receipt, transfer and disposal of all IT assets and complete necessary documentation to establish custodial responsibility.
• Assist Property Custodians (PC) in determining the ownership, reassignment, or disposition of all IT assets.
• Assist with the creation of Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO) documentation and equipment preparation
• Direct PCs to conduct inventories and aids when needed
• Conduct annual PC account Manager's Internal Control Program (MICP) Inspections
• Monitor Air Force Equipment Control officer (AFECO) collaboration sites for additional guidance and support.
• Provide PCs with annual Information Technology Equipment (ITE) account training on requirements and standardized procedures.
• Create tracking methods for all assigned PC accounts
• Ensure temporary loans and directed lateral transfers are accomplished within established/provided guidelines
• Provide weekly and monthly Reports on all non-compliant PC accounts
• Possess in-depth knowledge of the Financial Liability Investigative Property Loss (FLIPL) and Contractor Notification Letters for lost, damaged, or stolen equipment to include the initiation process and how to conduct causative research
• Complete assigned projects within stringent schedule guidelines
• Utilize your experience with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, SharePoint, and other compliance programs.
These are the required qualifications...
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Previous experience supporting a government and/or Department of Defense customer
• Experienced preparing and maintaining, metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service support, and the ability to coach account owners related to property accountability
• Committed to maintaining the highest standard of customer service with outstanding written on oral communication, including the ability to confidently present at all levels of management
• Must be able to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of individuals and articulate supply management processes and procedures to the customers.
These are the preferred qualifications
• Supply Management
• Certificate in Defense Property Accountability System
• 5+ years of military experience in supply operations
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
• Ability to manage a large quantity of assets to include tracking asset locations and statuses
• Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.