Leidos is currently seeking experienced individuals for exciting opportunities on a TTO-based contract that supports the customer's Capabilities organization. One key TTO delivers a platform that hosts an expanding set of core services, analytic tools, data compliance, and security services to the TechSIGINT community. Incorporating DevOps, SAFE, and other best practices to design, develop and deploy software, we adhere to a rigorous release schedule for the SDK. In addition, we provide software maintenance and enhancements, systems engineering and administration, and quality assurance to an operational system of critical importance to SIW. The team works collaboratively across various organizations implementing the latest technology (AWS, containerization, DevOps, metrics and monitoring, etc.) to support the mission and meet the customer's needs in a proactive manner.
Please note that all positions require an Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- One of the leading Service Providers to the Federal Government
- 29 Leidos-led prime programs in the Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Division
- Opportunities to explore multiple tasks and roles without changing programs or companies
- Work with cutting-edge technologies on mission-relevant programs
- Strict adherence to the CSS Operation’s, COVID-10 Pandemic Playbook to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- $2 billion in pending awards