The Leidos National Security Sector continues to grow in the Fort Meade, MD area. We have been awarded a NEW, multi-year contract for the development of new analytic tools and techniques to advance the customer’s discovery and cybersecurity missions. We help find the needle in the haystack. If fact, we also help find new haystacks! Whether through big data and AI/ML-enabled analytics, reverse engineering, advanced visualization, or unique ways to access data streams, what we accomplish helps analysts find meaningful intelligence to keep our nation safe and thwart cyber threats from our adversaries. Join a tremendous technical team responsible for solving hard problems with true mission relevance. Learn more about how Leidos delivers mission success to our Intelligence customers!
We are looking for innovators, creative thinkers, and those that answer the question:
Our program is seeking the creative talents of individuals with skills in software engineering, system administration, and system security expertise for these exciting domains:
- Encrypted communications
- Behaviors, identifiers, and contacts
- Technology trends and emerging technologies
- Network protocols and topologies
- Forensic data analysis and processing
- Commercial cloud solutions
- Sandbox infrastructures for discovery tradecraft prototypes, data science experiments, and technical product evaluations
Why choose Leidos?
- 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Generous Education and Training Support
- Internal Research and Development Opportunities
- Paid Parental, Disability, Military Leave and more!
- Work with cutting-edge technologies that advance National Security mission-relevant programs.